A Salicylic Acid Peel is second to none when it comes to treating acne, blackheads, pimples and large pores.For best optimal results, a course of frequent light peels is even more beneficial.You will notice a significant result if these skin issues are treated on a regular basis.
Salicylic Acid effectively breaks down lipids and oils/sebum.It dissolves debree sitting in the pores, making it an ideal treatment for acne related skin problems.
- Salicylic Acid Treatments helps clear and prevent blackheads, pimples/whiteheads and cysts.
- Helps to shrink large pores by reducing the over production of oil, which in time improves the skins texture, from appearing coarse to looking smooth and refined.
- Because this Peel has the ability to dissolve, it successfully breaks down the glue that bonds skin cells together. This is an exfoliation process which clears the skin and opens the pores.
- The acid neutralises the skin PH balance, this action reduces inflammation in the follicle and helps to prevent further breakouts.
- Peeing the skin with an efficient product like Salicylic Acid is also beneficial in reducing acne scars.
You should expect some moderate tingling during the treatment process and some slight redness, maybe some flaking a few days afterward, but this should subside with some regular applications of a reputable repair moisturising cream and most importantly don’t forget your sunscreen.
Ruth Crawley Beauty offers affordable Peels, LED, Microdermabrasion, Collagen Induction Therapy / Micro Skin Needling / Microneedling from her Heddon Greta Beauty Salon located a short trip for those based in the Hunter Valley or Maitland regions.